Yeti GOBOX Collection

Ruger Red Label

Rooster52

Just found a Ruger Red Label in 20 gauge .A 12 year old gun in like new condition. One of the nicest guns I have ever owned.Our pheasant season opens Oct. 20 and it will beout there with me !!!

Sweet! I picked up a 28 gauge red label when my daughter was about a year old. The initial thought was that she'd carry it when she got old enough, but six years later I think she might have to buy her own grouse gun!!

Bought one in 20 bore about 10 years ago with the English style butt stock and gave it to my grandson when he turned 13; wish I'd kept it for myself now. Maybe they'll start making them in 20 some time soon.

I won a 12 ga River Red label ducks unlimited edition at a banquet about 12 urs ago. I've only shot 1 box of shells thru it. Does anyone have any idea what the value of the gun would be. Its in immaculate condition. Kept in my safe

I have a red label 20 with the straight stock.very pretty shotgun,and I love it.but,it is a little front end heavy and I have to mentally adjust from our american pistol grip stocks.

I just listed mine for sale on another site.
28" 20 gauge blued receiver for $850

Bummer! I'll check back Sunday , by then the Giant game will be over hopefully, with Belts homer!

Love how the Red Labels look, however, they just don't "fit" me. Cann't hit the side of a barn when I shoot them. Enjoy the gun.

good luck to all
the dog

Awesome find, I bought a 28ga Red Label when I got back from Iraq. It was an awesome light quail gun, I just wasn't a good enough shot with it. I knocked feathers off of so many birds that never died I got frustrated and traded it in for a 257 Wby and some money for school books.

If they made a 16ga version I would be saving my pennies.

Had one in 12 ga that I bought from Cabela's used in 2005 for about $850. Sold it back to a different Cabela's a year ago for $1,000. Kinda wish I had held onto it though. I'll have to pick another one up one day...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back