Yeti GOBOX Collection

Ruger,Browning, or Fachi?

nochawk

I'm looking into getting a over/under for upland and waterfowl, but probably mostly for a hand down to the grandkids later.
was trying to decide between a Ruger Red Lable, Browning Citori 525 field,or a Fachi(sp).

Was wanting to stay in the $16000-$2000 range.

Would appreciate any advise from you upland guys...

Thanks in advance

Nate

Thats what I was finding last night, the Browning fit the bext. I guess the comb is lower... all I could see was rail except for the browning.

Which Baretta?

The new Browning Cynergy is a great over/under in your price range--I used it all last upland season--it handles better than the Citori.

It's fit above all else.

A couple months ago I had a O/U Miroku in my hands that was plain as all get out but it fit me like a glove. Shoulda bought it.

Noc,
I have Browning and Beretta O/U's. They both fit me well right out of the box. I'd tend to steer clear of Ruger, they always have seemed to have poor metal/metal & wood to metal fit. See if you can find a Beretta Silver Pigeon to shoulder. They are a very nice medium priced piece. Again, fit is critical. If you need help with fit issues, find out what night they shoot skeet at Hill AFB and run down and pick the minds of some folks who shoot tens of thousands of rounds annually.
WD

Noc, I have a Huglu arms O/U that I got at a NWTF Banquett last year. Several of my friends have shot it and were amazed at how well it shoulders. I have taken it out to the range several times and have never shot better. If I was going to enter a skeet event I would definately use that gun before any other I own.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T_allen7
Back