Ruger American Compact 7mm-08

Ben Lamb

Won a Ruger American compact in 7mm-08. I have no use for this riflle so it's up for sale or trade.

Interested in Leupold VX3 scopes mainly. Asking $350 cash. I pay shipping to your ffl. Face to face in Helena preferred. Rifle is new in box. Only been taken out of the box to place in my safe.

I'm pretty impressed with the rifle given it's price point. Smooth bolt, nice lines & it really would make a great first rifle for a kid or a good gun for a smaller sized person. Heck, it would even be a decent mountain rifle.

Would you be interested in trading for anything other than a leupold scope? My folks live in Helena so I might be able to come pick it up if I can round up the cash quick

Odd request, I'll be back to the states in 30 days. If it's not sold by them (sure it will be), I would be willing to get it off you. Would just need to line up a FFL once I get back to UT.

Either way, I'm sure it will be a great rifle for someone, it is what I am looking to get my oldest son.

If for some reason the sale doesn't go through, I'll go in order of posts. This is the only place I've posted it.

Speeddmn - are you military?

Back