ROBBIE Left ME!!!!! :(

WH's OutdoorsChick

Hey Y’all

Dear WH left for a couple days to play out in one of those fires in Eastern Washington. I was thinking about surprising him by finishing up the paint job in the Living room…Do you think that would be a good thing or Not??? Opinions please.

What sucks is he may not be home for the 4th and we had this camping trip planned since before I moved up there, and I was Supposed to meet all the family members. Who knows he may be back in a couple days, but I don’t think he will LLLL

Now I have no one to celebrate the 4th of July with…. I guess the Mutts and I will take a walk for something

Naw, forget the paint. Mow the lower lawn and wear something nice for him, trust me it will be a much better welcom home ;)
hump.gif

HAHAHA LMFAO..... I don't know when he is coming HOME!!!! What Do the MUTTS and I do until then??
hump.gif
hump.gif
hump.gif
Besides He only left Two hours ago but I already miss My Lil Obsessed with Hunting, Geeky, "yo mamaing" Darlin :D

I say paint the whole place pink and put up lacy curtains. Rearrange the furniture and organize the kitchen better. Starch all his underwear and donate all camo to Goodwill. Robbie will be pleased when he finds out how much you did for him. :D ;)

Well he should be just fine over there on the fire WH,what fire did he go to?I dont see why you couldnt finish up the painting that way he doesnt have to do it when he gets back from the fire.Try to have a good time while he is gone.

Hmm I may consider that... Oh yeah and I will also be Kissing any relationship we have goodbye...He does alot for me, but I know he won't put up with that...LOL I would not put up with that, but If I ever want him out of my life I will consider doing that :D

OK.. I am going to BUTCHER the Name, but it is somewhere near Spokane, and it is called the Culvin Indian Reservation..... I could not look it up on the map but If you know the True name please Post it.

Painting would be an excellent way to eat up some of the time constructivly and get your mind off your honey...

He is probably at one of these fires
POT PEAK |WA| OWF| 500
FREEZEOUT |WA| OWF| 150| 10
HOPKINS CANYON |WA| COA| 3200| 80

If they grow any, I don't want to rain on your parade, he will be there for 14 day's, plus 2 day's travel all together. You will have to be like a lof of wives and girl friends this time of the year and become a fire widow...
He will be back...

Just don't give him any grief while he is there, it makes the job kinda suck...and be very happy when you do get to see him... The relation ship will go along way if you support what he does....

This Fire he is at is already contained, so he will only be gone a couple days hopefully.... The Mutts and are are going on some Hikes until he gets home and I guess maybe I will be doing some painting. He also wants me to start a scrapbook for him, so I may get his Pics organized also>>

are one of those locations a Indian Reservations ELK???

I dont want to be a fire widow, but remember I dated navy guys, its not any worse then having your guy leave for MONTHS at a time, this should be cake... But since I have been here, we have not spend ONE day apart. One Night apart, the only time we are apart is at work, so it is going to take adjusting I guess :(

WHOC, One of the sexiest things I think I ever saw was a hot gal bentover a lawnmower. The thought of a woman looking that good and mowing the lawn too was awesome. Mow the lawn, if not for WH, do it for the rest of us, Good Luck, JLG.

HOPKINS CANYON |WA| COA| 3200| 80

'Hopkins Canyon' is the name of teh fire
Wa is the state
COA is the Colvilli Indian Agency
3200 is the amount of acres burn't
80 is the percentage of the fire contained
When it is this far along, it is really in the mop up stage and pretty much under control

Here is the info on that fire that I have..

HOPKINS CANYON, Colville Agency, Bureau of Indian Affairs. A Type 2
Incident Management Team has been ordered. This fire is eight miles west
of Nespelem, WA in timber and grass. Very active fire behavior was
observed. No further information was received.

LOL Jeff....
Really get her worring... Yes he could be home soon, but he could be transfered over to one of the other fires to help out. They have the option to keep him for fourteen working day's with two day's travel.... Remember to keep that in mind when he is on his way home during a busy fire season and gets rerouted at the gate leading to home..... It happens quite often, just expect him in when he walks thru the door...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back