MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

ROBBIE Left ME!!!!! :(

MMMMM.... Great dinner then....
drool.gif

Well I got home last night, the fire is out and I'm a couple thousand $$$'s richer. :D It ended up going over the original line and got up to a little over 5000 acres before they got it stopped.

The grass was mowed, thanks for putting that idea in her head. ;) And she did some painting too.

Welcome back to WH and thanks for making our world just a little bit safer.

omg...im a nut i just heard about that not to long ago...ya but when is he back if he isnt right now...? do ya know?

Originally posted by Washington Hunter:
Well I got home last night, the fire is out and I'm a couple thousand $$$'s richer. :D It ended up going over the original line and got up to a little over 5000 acres before they got it stopped.

The grass was mowed, thanks for putting that idea in her head. ;) And she did some painting too.
Now Honey Can Buy Me those Silk Sheets He PROMISED ME Before I moved in. ..Now he don't have any excuses not to buy them am I RIGHT????

P.S. It was the backyard Grass Boys.....See How Much I deserve those SHEETS HONEY !!!

[ 07-07-2004, 16:44: Message edited by: WH's OutdoorsChick ]

WH be nice and get them for her. or you will never hear the end of it. :D :D
Just ask the NUT never promise a women something for she will never let you forget it till you get if for her ;) :D

Welcome back WH thanks for your efforts over East.Sure hope you chased the Turkey birds off the res so we can hunt them.And I see you havent learned about making promises to a WOMAN they never forget,just dont use too much baby oil on them silk sheets,kinda like a slip n slide ;)
hump.gif

After just celebrating my 17th wedding anniversary on July 3rd, my advice to you,WHODC, is to just go buy the things you want. My wife has learned that I am male and therefore could care less if the sheets are satin or burlap. I also don't care if the table cloth matches the centerpiece and the china. I don't care if she has painted the room bright pink and sponge painted a cream and mauve texture over the top of it. I won't notice that she cleaned under the fridge and did all the wash while I was gone golfing or hunting or fishing.

I do care about her, I love her dearly and she knows it because I tell her everyday. I hope you don't expect any male to change. It just isn't in us. We can't help it, it is the way we are.

Nemont

Very well said Nemont....
My wife and I have the same agreement here. She decortates with what she wants, (pretty much) and I just make sure I love her....

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back