Caribou Gear

Rick Young Bino Harness

My uncle gave me one of those after he made fun of me all weekend this year on opener Haha. Said I looked like I was wearing a bra the whole time with my harness. I used his a bit and was actually pretty impressed with it. Didn't slip at all and for the most part stayed solid. He uses them on his leica geovids 10x42s so a hefty optic to try them on. I like my harness better though as well. I just like having my optics covered anymore, could be the trend I guess too.

If you wanna try the one I have I'll send it to you it's brand new. Let me know.

I've had the Rick Young binocular harness (with the binocular cover) for five years now and love it. It stays put, isn't bulky and the cover keeps the dust, dirt, etc. off the lenses and is quickly removable for glassing. I don't like the big, bulky binocular harnesses/covers from other manufacturers, but that is just a personal preference.

For just carrying binos, I like it alot, especially for the boys as it can be sized to fit them quickly/easily. That said, I'll be looking elsewhere for next harness as I'd like a bit more protection/storage.

First day of spring : got high, found a small treasure & got to test out my new Rick Young bino harness that EYJONAS! so kindly sent my way. I love it, exactly what I was hoping.

Big karma points headed your way EYJONAS! and a beer next time you are in my neck of the woods.

20200319_160223.jpg

Last edited:
Got one as a Christmas present. Used it during the special holiday doe season. Worked good. Never used a harness before and it's definitely better than just hanging around the neck!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back