Yeti GOBOX Collection

RichCronk

Delw

why the 2 names? did you forget your password? and cant get in as the 1st rich?

If thats the case just email me, oscar, bill or one of the other admins. and we will fix it or send you your password
Delw

Delw,
I now have two computers which are connected with a home network system. My main website is stored on AOL web space. I usually come in to the talk forums through AOL. Since myself, my wife and my adopted daughter (Britney) can't all use AOL Cronkcalls at same time I have started using netscape 7.0 a lot more. When I tried to log on to Hunt Talk from netscape, it did not recognize me nor would it accept my password. I registered under my netscape address as Rich Cronk2 so that everyone at Hunt Talk will know who I am when I come in from Netscape. I didn't have to do that with Predator Masters or the other sites I go to. I hope this is not a serious concern for you. If Hunt Talk here at Moosie's could recognize my password when I come in from another browzer, then we could just send the other Rich Cronk into cyber space. He ain't as handsome as me anyway.
smile.gif

I dont care I just assumed you had problems..
I can log in from any pc anywhere in the country with my user name and pass word....
your the first that I heard had a problem...

For example now I am on another pc 10 miles away which it networked into 8pc's using a dsl service...

I can log in at dads house using his aol or my MIL house using aol as well...

All you do is go and log in....

also I am be logged in at home and on this pc at the same time and still be able to do it..
let me know what erros you were getting, chances are that you didnt type in the password exactly or you need to clear your cache and cookies on netscape.... Netscape is a weird one with this forum.. I have no idea why but netscape is always having problems with web pages. Its in the settings somewhere to fix the problem, I believe white deer and a few others had problems with netscape....

Get explorer its 10x's better and is more website friendly. I used netscape for years but ended up changing due to problems not only on the boards but on regualar websites... From what I understand there is a little different coding between explorer and netscape and the colors also look different...
Delw

You may have to log out on the first computer before you can log in on the second computer. I've run into that problem before. But hey it's no problem having 2 Rich Cronks around. Double the fun.
biggrin.gif

Doug

Hey Guys,
Guess what? I am on this forum right now in two different windows or whatever. Aol and Internet Explorer at same time on same computer. Maybe I won't be using that other Rich Cronk name very much after all.
smile.gif

Rich sometimes you might have to clear cache and cookies if you visit different forums that are the same... ie 2 or more ez boards, 2 or more vbulletin boards 2 or more ubb boards.

I thought you were using netscape? or did you dload explorer?
Delw

Delw,
I have Internet Explorer and netscape 7.0 that I can choose from. I think that Aol has some sort of version of Explorer also. I had MSN also, but cancelled it yesterday. Now I am running on a cable modem instead of DSL too. Everything has got to change sometime don't it?
smile.gif

Delw,
In the several days that it took me to get both computers working again, it almost drove me completely nuts. I thought about shooting both computers and mounting them as trophy's. I would have had a heck of a lot more time for hunting coyotes that way. LOL
smile.gif

Back