Resizing brass

Try www.webbsbrass.com. They ship brass and bullets free, and though they don't have any .308 right now, they have a lot of turnover. Since this will be a heavy range weekend there could well be a chunk of .308 tomorrow, so it's worth your time to contact them with your e-mail message and Jason should be able to help you out. They're great people to deal with.

If you need any more shooters pro shop has some blems in the Nosler trophy grade loaded with 140 accubonds.

generally speaking when you neck down brass, it's a good idea to use a reamer and a ream die the first couple of times you size it. It the neck is too thick it can cause a serious over pressure problem. If you're lucky, you'll blow the primer. If you're unlucky, you'll blow the floor plate, magazine, trigger guard off the rifle, and split the stock in a couple of places. Can be not only embarassing, but make it very hard to use your trigger hand for a while.

42.5 of varget with a cci 200 and 140 accubond or ct ballistic silvertip is 1/2 inch consistently in wife's tikka t3.

I've necked down 308 & necked up 243 once fired. I had no problem with the 243 since they were stretched from firing in the 243. I had lots of problems necking down 308- the brass was too thick around the neck for them to chamber.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wisco94
Back