Yeti GOBOX Collection

Renting Spotting Scope

Rzrbck918

Anyone ever tried renting a spotting scope? I checked the search but only one post from 5 years ago. You can rent a Swaro for a couple hundred bucks. I may do this for this year. Or maybe a different angle, would any of you be interested in renting a spotting scope for your hunts in the future?

I've been wondering about that too, I'm not comfortable borrowing a friend's high-dollar glass. But I also hate the thought of burning the cash to rent when I know I should bite the bullet and own a spotter.

I've been wondering about that too, I'm not comfortable borrowing a friend's high-dollar glass. But I also hate the thought of burning the cash to rent when I know I should bite the bullet and own a spotter.
Me either but I hate spending a couple or three thousand dollars on something I only get to use for a week or so a year.

I’ve used optics4rent.com once. And I’ll be doing it again next month. I’d highly recommend it. Smooth process.
Second this. I rented a Swaro spotter last year from them for my antelope hunt in WY. Easy to order, and they send ya the return slip to ship back. Used for the hunt, then stopped at the Fed Ex store when passing through Jackson Hole and shipped it back to them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back