Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Removed

I have a Tikka T3 lite in .270 WSM that I bought new in 2010 that I am considering selling. This has been my go to rifle for the past 13 years but the time has come to say goodbye. Has about 100 rounds through it based on the empty casing I have. It is the blued steel model not Stainless. 100% original other than the Leopold rings and a Nikon scope. Would like to sell with empty brass (around 80 empty cases) and 60 unfired rounds (mix of 130, 140 and 150 grain Federal and Barnes Vortex). Any interest at $750.00 for everything? I don't know how the FFL transfer works or how live ammo shipments work so would need help with that.
Can I ask why you are saying goodbye to a go to rifle?

All I can say is I had the same rifle in SS version. Hydrodipped the stock and cried when I sold it.

IMO I still think it one of the best all around medium caliber rounds there is.

All I can say is I had the same rifle in SS version. Hydrodipped the stock and cried when I sold it.

IMO I still think it one of the best all around medium caliber rounds there is.
I agree that for an "all around, do it all" the cartridge is amazing.

I've got the same gun. Great rifle, but I've had a tough time with reloading it and cheap brass. Two reloads and the necks always crack.

I've had my 270wsm for over 20 years now, it'll still drive a tack. The old Winchester brass I have is about that old too.

Hmmm.....
At that price, it might be a good donor action for a 7mm WSM build....

Gotta price in mind without the ammo, cases, scope or rings?
Aka bare gun..

Hmmm.....
At that price, it might be a good donor action for a 7mm WSM build....

Gotta price in mind without the ammo, cases, scope or rings?
Aka bare gun..
I know a guy that has a bunch of 7mm WSM ammo (5 boxes if I am not mistaken) and he doesn't own a 7mm WSM. PM me for info on the ammo and let's talk pricing on bare gun out of public view.

Guys, i never did put an offer in on this rifle. To my knowledge it's still for sale, and at a really decent price!!

Alas, i had a Henry Brass Single shot in 45-70 & a Tikka T3 in 7WSM that i couldn't pass on.

Gonna be slim pickens for the kids XMAS this year. :D

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back