Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Remembering 2003....and beyond....

iminrut

Per Nut's request (LMFBO), I will periodically be posting pics from my online library, LOL

This here was the recipient of my 2003 Rifle tag, but I filled him with bow........I'm such an archery fanantic, I try to fill every tag I get with stick-n-string
hump.gif

071940.JPG

now as some of you may have noticed.......this fella was a hog, field dressed just under 300lbs........makes his 132" nine point rack look small............now I have a small idea of how tough it is to judge those Canadian Whities :eek:

[ 04-19-2004, 16:36: Message edited by: iminrut ]

That is a dandy buck iminrut, keep the pics coming. One point, unless you are from East Dakota ;) I would call that a 5x4. I am beginning to think you are a Nascar, banjo playin' good-ole boy. ;) :D

Here's my 143" 10 point from 2002 I beleive.......bow tag recipient.... ;) This buck had it all for our area.....decent mass, excellent tine length and plenty of kickers (4 total)....

014750.jpg

Another bowkill.......129" 4x4 from 2000
The thing that set this young buck apart was his decent mass and daggered G2's.....just couldn't resist him..

014748.jpg

Originally posted by mtmiller:
One point, unless you are from East Dakota ;) I would call that a 5x4. I am beginning to think you are a Nascar, banjo playin' good-ole boy. ;) :D
Sorry to disappoint you MtM.......I am from southwestern ND, but as a Mod for an Eastern hunting website, I alas have become accustomed to shortening things up some....or keeping it simple for those good ol' bows, LOL (Nut, they're gonna hang me for this..... :D )

Every once in a while my western hunting upbringing pops back up(My last pic of the "4x4")......I'll try to focus on that a bit more :D

I've got more pics.....I'll keep 'em coming.....TDH, nice deer.....did the back straps get fried up right away ?? And I'm not up much on firearms being a stick-flinger, so what caliber is that you're holding...let's hear the story....

And I'm not up much on firearms being a stick-flinger, so what caliber is that you're holding...let's hear the story....
That is a 44 marlin...
jake_bourgoin.jpg
this is Jake's deer...we were up in unit 39 of idaho just out walkin around cruzin a ridge...when the buck i shot jumped and was standing broadside at about 30yds wanting to be dinner for the night...When I shot him i got lucky he ran back towards the truck so it was an easy 300 yd drag(down hill)...Funny part while we was gutting this deer jakes deer there walked over the hill and was about 10yds away when he shot hit with that 357...his deer ran about 15yds and piled up and then rolled about 200 yds straight down the back side of the mountain.....(god i hated it)....anyhow thats the story kinda wish i hadnt shot that 2X later during the late bow season if i had a tag i had the chance at a nice 3x4 about 22in wide nothing huge but would have been my biggest muley!

Thanks for the pics and stories guy's...It sure makes the long winter day's go by a lot more easily awaiting the long dog day's of summer.. :D :D :D

Back