Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Remember when 30,000 salmon died?

Gato, why don't you do your own research and give us the answers. Too lazy?
biggrin.gif

I can't stand to sit in a computer chair longer then 30 mins at a time, and I am sure it would take me longer then that to find a poll like that. You seem to think you already know the answers, what are they, aparently you have seen them somewhere if you know them, save me the time and tell me where there at so I can see. Quit F'n around tell me where there at Burke.

Ithaca.....it's your attitude that sucks above all others in matters such as this. Among plain folks like the rest of us, it is easy to assume that salmon are near the top of the public's priorities.....Just look at the polling results. (They are just like assholes, every lobbying organization has one) Ha! But getting specific answers to specific questions is something else.....Everyone supports salmon and especially wild salmon. But, the fact is, that salmon recovery is only one of the many priorities that we, as a society, rank high. Those of us who rank salmon recovery as high...rank these priorities even higher; water for drinking, water for irrigation, water for manufacturing, water for generating electricity, and water for any of a hundred other needs rank as high.....So, it clearly points out that OPINION POLLS MEAN "DIDDLY SQUAT"! - The main thing missing is nobody talks about population growth - all these new people yet to come are going to have higher priorities - housing, schools, tennis courts, football stadiums, expressways, planes, trains, automobiles, Starbucks, McDonalds, WalMarts, pipelines, marinas,computers, DVDs, 12 screen movie theatres, ski resorts, golf courses, weed free lawns, big city hotels, University Conference Centers, and the list goes on and on.

The only ones truly in favor of salmon recovery are the 35,000 or so Idaho salmon fishermen.....but their interests, on a whole, pale when choosing from the list just mentioned.

So.....argue as we will...wild salmon populations have been in a declining slide foe 150 years, and will continue to do so because of all the core issues......even if all dams are breeched......The only thing to look forward to is more hatchery runs when the snow pack melts will support them......Sorry!
mad.gif

What's the matter Ithie.....can't hold your own in an intelligent exchange.......Moosie tells me you like to hold your own......OH WOW....that was what he was talking about.....shame, shame, shame
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif
drool.gif

Ithaca your opinion is worthless to me you MOFO, you think my additude stinks?? You still live at 3509 windsor drive ??
maps_result

Gato, Weren't you threatening to come beat me up a couple years ago?
yawn.gif
Actually, it's probably best to be careful about what you say on the internet.
wink.gif
And if it's too rough for you here in SI you could post messages on the board at this site:
http://www.tkga.com/
biggrin.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 09-12-2003 18:53: Message edited by: Ithaca 37 ]</font>

I think your a spineless bastard is all, if you would like to tell me my atitude stinks in person I could drive over for you though. You call me lazy? I once heard you got fired from Idaho Shooting World because you were LAZY and all you wanted to do was spew your greeny crap all over. Actions speak louder then words Ithaca, should'nt you be out planting shrubs and building bird feeders somewhere or maybe a neat holster to carry your granola bars around, cause your a granola munching POS. You never did contact my buddy when I lined up a job for you fencing off a couple riparian areas. All you do is sit on your arse and bytch about things ,bytch, bytch, bytch but you never take no action. The hardest physical task you do everyday is change your depends diapers after you have schitt yourself cause its to hard for you to get up out of your computer chair. I have never once threated you with physical harm Ithaca, I realize your a feablie old man thats going senile and needs hospice care or borderline retirement home. I don't threatin physical harm to senior citizens, but if we ever meet in person, I would still call you names and tell you what a worthless bastard I think you are
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back