Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Region B Wyoming

AggieHunter

So I have a general deer tag for region b in Wyoming and saw a few of the units are open for whitetail hunting until Nov. 30 but can’t seem to find much information on any of the units. I have looked on Wyoming Fish and Game and at other forums but haven’t found much to go on. Has anyone whitetail hunted this area or seen whitetails around?

So I have a general deer tag for region b in Wyoming and saw a few of the units are open for whitetail hunting until Nov. 30 but can’t seem to find much information on any of the units. I have looked on Wyoming Fish and Game and at other forums but haven’t found much to go on. Has anyone whitetail hunted this area or seen whitetails around?
Have you gone into hunt planner on the Game and Fish website and looked at detailed information. It'll give you harvest reports that may give you an idea of which areas have better success rates.

Have you gone into hunt planner on the Game and Fish website and looked at detailed information. It'll give you harvest reports that may give you an idea of which areas have better success rates.
I have which gave a little info, but it mainly just said limited opportunity with majority of deer being found on private. I looked at Gohunt as well but it was similar to Game and Fish having more info for mule deer than whitetail.

Just came back from B we saw some whitetail but all were on private didnt see a single one on public. Saw a massive amount of mulie does while we were out but the bucks were very hard to find.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back