Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Region B Wyoming

You could wait years for things to get good. I’d burn points if I had no other plans and had private to hunt on.

I havent looked but if its 100% swing for a great tag with B as second, maybe hit in random but will still draw B and not lose points

Populations are getting pounded every year. Might not rebound for a long time . IMHO, if you have access to private, hunt it!

Kris

My understanding is the mulies are on a downward spiral but the whitetail are doing good right now. My own general is good for any antlered mule deer in area I am hunting, when I buy the license that is. I expect to be going mostly for whitetails during that period but if I see a good mulie I would go for it. Still surprised our game biologists have not figured why mulies are on the downward spiral.

My understanding is the mulies are on a downward spiral but the whitetail are doing good right now. My own general is good for any antlered mule deer in area I am hunting, when I buy the license that is. I expect to be going mostly for whitetails during that period but if I see a good mulie I would go for it. Still surprised our game biologists have not figured why mulies are on the downward spiral.

You mean poaching? Because in my opinion that's the problem in B. Hell, probably a lot of eastern WY units.

You mean poaching? Because in my opinion that's the problem in B. Hell, probably a lot of eastern WY units.

There is poaching going on but there is also another article floating around where a herd of mulies was found by an alfalfa field with full bellies but died of starvation. There is also a lot if disease and winter kill of mulies.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back