Redneck Deer Stand

MEATHEAD

I was walking around on a new section of the WMA and found this stand on the property line. This is pure redneck.
Martin_pics_152.sized.jpg

LOL
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Looks pretty comfortable though. Reminds me of my ground seat back in the 80s, a bucket seat from a Volkswagon. It was very pleasant to sit in, and fall asleep in. The only thing wrong was that some moron saw it and must have liked it, because they took it with them.
mad.gif

AT least he coulda painted the leg/armrest camo, that white stands out like a polar bear in the coal bin. Musta been a hillbilly, redneck smarter than that.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Musta been a hillbilly, redneck smarter than that<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Hey!
tongue.gif
wink.gif

That's pretty good, Martin...I think I'll whip up a couple.
biggrin.gif

I COULD SEE THIS FOREVER. HE MUST HAVE LEFT IT LIKE THIS SO HE COULD FIND IT AGAIN.
HE MUST USE IT AT THE HOUSE WHEN THEY HAVE A COOK OUT AND THEN BRING IT BACK FOR DEER SEASON

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 09-03-2003 08:48: Message edited by: MEATHEAD ]</font>

Well, it is PATIO furniture, he just has an elevated PATIO. My wife thought of that. She a Redneck, I am a hillbilly.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back