Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Red team go!

I’m part of an invite only Facebook page, probably the only reason I’m even on Facebook anymore. It’s a waterfowl hunting page. Epic chit on that page, like every other post you’re shooting your drink out your nose laughing. No idea where they find the stuff. Demented individuals. There are quite a few members there who have made it their life mission to troll dxe wherever they find them. They will seek them out in their animal rights posts then link it to the page, next thing you know there’s like a couple hundred hunters blowing up the comment section of some animal rights posts. It’s hilarious the chit they come up with. One time they convinced them to go to a the refuge and save the ducks by scaring them off in the morning by banging pots and pans and blowing air horns. The group had unknowingly been directed by the Hunter, and he directed them to the closed zone. Lol. Epic, f’ing epic, they scared everything out of the closed zone and the refuge shot like a 5 bird average that day. Lol.

If you really want to go down a rabbit hole of cheap entertainment.

A lot of these groups hire protesters and pay them for their time, I wonder if there is any regulation against forcing employees to chain themselves to a conveyor belt by the neck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tomcat1984
Back