Recieve type 6 tags

Rooster52

Anyone receiver there type 6 tags yet. Was told we should have them this week but nothing so far.

I received my two type 6 tags along with my type 1 weeks ago. (purchased in draw)

Last edited:
I received my type 6 leftovers a few days ago but I got 2 of the 3 one is still floating around in the mail somewhere.

Goat

Received mine yesterday.

I had called earlier in the week. Their printer broke, so the tags were delayed in getting mailed.

Seems like if they have a problem delaying important things like this that it would be very simple for them to put up a message on the G&F website instead of getting flooded by so many phone calls wondering if that person just got lost in the shuffle!

Finally came Saturday too. I was starting to worry as I moved a couple months ago and couldn't remember if I had changed my address on all the G&F sites I have accounts on.

Got mine yesterday too. I was wondering about those who had antelope tags with an August 15 opener. Was no big deal for me, as my season opens September 1st, and we're not even going until the 2nd week.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back