Recent Elk hunt in CO

So far, Colorado and Montana............New Mexico will be coming shortly:) Hopefully all the misses in Montana and CO are adding up to a 230+ mule deer in NM......hey one can hope right:)LOL

No offense intended infldr3, but any successful hunter in general, and thecrittergitter in particular, would be crazy to post the identity of their hunting area if it is an OTC unit. It just takes too long to find and learn good areas to give them away on the internet.

Last edited:
Thanks Oak.........well said:)

Infldr3, would love to help a guy out but this is one of those crazy things.......Colorado just typically doesn't have this quality in OTC or easy to draw units, therefore after finding this place back in 2002, i've been keeping it pretty tight lipped. Its tough to find little hidey holes like this one so got to keep this one sealed.........However, the best of luck to you in finding one yourself and i don't think those units you suggested would be off limits to finding one;)

So far, Colorado and Montana............New Mexico will be coming shortly:) Hopefully all the misses in Montana and CO are adding up to a 230+ mule deer in NM......hey one can hope right:)LOL

Good luck on this NM hunt...It is a great hunt. As I'm sure some on here have told you, pray Colorado gets snow.

If you can find a 400" bull in Colorado...surely you could find a 230" buck in NM. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back