Recent Aerial maps/imagery

wihunter12

I drew a WY deer unit that had a fire go through it recently. Looking at Onx, Google Earth, Google Maps I have not been able to find imagery that showed the burn. Any suggestions for for aerial maps that were updated more recently?

One kid that now works in local government, showed me how detailed, properties can be viewed. Seems my homestead is up dated yearly. By drone. Government must tax those that create and prosper. Maybe your local tax ass er, has online data?

Hunt stand does monthly maps but it not that detailed.

IVe been watching the calf canyon fire in NM for a bit and they update every few days. The maps are free although you can pay for some if you'd like.

I drew a WY deer unit that had a fire go through it recently. Looking at Onx, Google Earth, Google Maps I have not been able to find imagery that showed the burn. Any suggestions for for aerial maps that were updated more recently?
You might try NASA worldview, if you know the date of the burn you can go to that date and check, might be clouds/smoke blocking the view, move forward to find a clear day. Don't think you can download but might be able to see the burn to digitize in another app.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back