Caribou Gear Tarp

Reccommend me an elk bugle

adr1601

Looking for something easy to learn. I have the HS Mack daddy but it fills with condensation after just a few blows.

Can you use a mouth diaphragm? I use a kid's wiffle bat with the end cut off and a the brown reed from bugling bull. Works great and costs about ten bucks total.

If you look at the competitors in calling contests they all use some form of wiffle bat as their resonating chamber.

Elk Inc.'s power bugle is an awesome bugle and easy to use, I have mac daddys too, but if you're having problems with that the power bugle is definitely the way to go! It's just as good if not better

Rocky Mountain Pack a bull is nice and compact, probably the easiest one to learn and use as well.

I like Wayne Carlton's calls. In Colorado you may be wisest to not bugle, in many units that's a good way to make the elk leave. too many people bleating about in the woods these days. you really need to know when to bugle and when not to.

Definitely Rocky Mountain Hunting Calls. The Select-A-Bull has an easy mouthpiece that sounds great but also gives you the option of using a diaphragm.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back