PEAX Equipment

Really, Wyoming?

It is a pretty disheartening that the hunting community can and will be lumped into this sort of thing. Common sense tells you that this isn't this guy's first rodeo. He likely has an extensive record of doing dumb cruel stunts.

It is not difficult to pick up that the attitudes towards grizzly bears and wolves are pretty varied on this board. I've purchased wolf tags some years and some years not. While I could kill a wolf, pulling a similar stunt has never entered my mind. It is hard to understand the thought process involved. Maybe there just isn't much thinking involved.

Hunting has to start with the respect for the animals you harvest, whether it is being used for food or predator control.

For me, doing something like this guy did is one of the lowest things you could do. He doesn't show hunters in a bad light. He shows humanity in a bad light.

I think somebody needs to find a clue.
Sorry, but you've really been sort of a Grumpy Gus lately. Not too often that you would lash out as quick as you have. Even when someone tries to lighten things up.

Sorry, but you've really been sort of a Grumpy Gus lately. Not too often that you would lash out as quick as you have. Even when someone tries to lighten things up.
Lighten things up with racism? Not light, or funny just like the issue at hand.

Back