Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Real nice hunt..

cjcj

Got back last night from my unit 27 turkey hunt...Now a few weeks back i was bitching about not drawing a "good tag" but i have to tell you it was one of the best hunts i have ever been on...We saw 7 bighorn sheep...50-60 deer 4 nice bucks..1 whitetail....6 huge bulls...tons of cow elk...1 bear..right by camp..and a Wolf ran across the road hwy 191 about a mile from hannagan meadows./..and i got a nice Hen Turkey on opening day...we got into 5 flocks of turkeys ...my younger brother is the worst shot i have ever seen he missed 3 times...I took one shot the whole trip...any way it was a great trip...now it seems "HOT" down here after being up there...it snowed sunday night.

I have some pics of my Dead hen [turkey]....maybee some Elk if they come out my niece had the camera most of the time.. if you want to see the dead turkey... give me your e`mail

Thanks Guys...it was a blast..p.s. put in for turkey...its better than not hunting...like last year when i did nothing...anyway i e`mailed you 2 fast [2 pics] proof of death with a hunttalk hat... my biggest weakness in life is that i didn`t start this computer stuff ...until recently... this new dell helps alot and the new printer/scanner is nice...but i get very frustrated at some of the posting stuff..

Congrats on the bird. It is always nice seeing that much wildlife.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back