Real nice hunt..

cjcj

Got back last night from my unit 27 turkey hunt...Now a few weeks back i was bitching about not drawing a "good tag" but i have to tell you it was one of the best hunts i have ever been on...We saw 7 bighorn sheep...50-60 deer 4 nice bucks..1 whitetail....6 huge bulls...tons of cow elk...1 bear..right by camp..and a Wolf ran across the road hwy 191 about a mile from hannagan meadows./..and i got a nice Hen Turkey on opening day...we got into 5 flocks of turkeys ...my younger brother is the worst shot i have ever seen he missed 3 times...I took one shot the whole trip...any way it was a great trip...now it seems "HOT" down here after being up there...it snowed sunday night.

I have some pics of my Dead hen [turkey]....maybee some Elk if they come out my niece had the camera most of the time.. if you want to see the dead turkey... give me your e`mail

Thanks Guys...it was a blast..p.s. put in for turkey...its better than not hunting...like last year when i did nothing...anyway i e`mailed you 2 fast [2 pics] proof of death with a hunttalk hat... my biggest weakness in life is that i didn`t start this computer stuff ...until recently... this new dell helps alot and the new printer/scanner is nice...but i get very frustrated at some of the posting stuff..

Congrats on the bird. It is always nice seeing that much wildlife.

Back