Ravn air bankruptcy

Labman

So, what is going to happen with this deal? Assuming fall hunts even happen, It’s going to be tough to get into the remote villages this fall when the only commercial air service to some communities doesn’t exist. Of course our group bought tickets the day after we found out we drew moose permits, that money will probably be the CEO’s going away present.

So, what is going to happen with this deal? Assuming fall hunts even happen, It’s going to be tough to get into the remote villages this fall when the only commercial air service to some communities doesn’t exist. Of course our group bought tickets the day after we found out we drew moose permits, that money will probably be the CEO’s going away present.
Call Alaska airlines. We still don’t know if we will be able to fish this summer but we were able to rebook all our guests on Alaska air out to King Salmon. Rumor has it Alaska might pick up the villages. Good luck.

I bought a flight to St. Paul Island back in February on miles. Hopefully Alaska Airlines gets the contract and they start flying out there with their bigger birds like on Adak.
With flights booked with miles I should be able to change my flight up to 60 days prior to departure. Did it before and it didn't cost a dime.

There is concern that they provide one of the few accesses to health care for the remote villages. With that understanding, there will be some sort of funding for that airline or a replacement to keep servicing those places.

Try to find out who is hauling mail to your destination. Contact them to find out if they will also take passengers.

I was wondering the same thing. Looking into my first Alaska hunt and don’t want to fly on anything single engine. Very disappointed to seen Ravn went out of business.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back