Caribou Gear

Randy Newberg!!!

IDFireLass

I'm calling you out!! You need to quit making these videos! You make it look so easy and you take an army in to help you haul it all out!
Not really. Thanks for the video's and helping two old hunters get better ideas on elk hunting. You just need to do a video on sagebrush elk hunting.
Other half went up over the ridge yesterday and shot a cow at 550yds. He used his CVA 6.5 CM with a 143gr. Hornaday ELDX. Took the front shoulder out.
He came out with one hind quarter yesterday afternoon. Then we both went back in for another hind quarter and backstraps etc. We got off the hill side just at dark.
I'm feeling every year this morning all 62 of them. Other half and friend going back in this morning for the front shoulders.
Thank you for your videos.

Other half went back in yesterday morning and brought out the front shoulders with no problems.
We're moving today but still stiff and sore.
Only have 5 more days to hunt until the end of our season.
Hoping to connect but I'm hoping for something close to a road.
No up and over a ridge.

Well guys I did it. Got my cow this morning at about 250yds. About a 600 yd pack out up hill of course.
I have no idea how to add photos.
Used my Browning Hells Canyon long range in 6.5 CM with the new Vortex HD Razor. Love that scope.
Don't think my hips would take another pack out.

I'm calling you out!! You need to quit making these videos! You make it look so easy and you take an army in to help you haul it all out!
Not really. Thanks for the video's and helping two old hunters get better ideas on elk hunting. You just need to do a video on sagebrush elk hunting.
Other half went up over the ridge yesterday and shot a cow at 550yds. He used his CVA 6.5 CM with a 143gr. Hornaday ELDX. Took the front shoulder out.
He came out with one hind quarter yesterday afternoon. Then we both went back in for another hind quarter and backstraps etc. We got off the hill side just at dark.
I'm feeling every year this morning all 62 of them. Other half and friend going back in this morning for the front shoulders.
Thank you for your videos.
I hear you buddy. This 67 year old body did three desert sheep hunts this fall.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back