Quigley_Sharps

Mini Moose

Thanks for the info about shed antler hunting last night in chat, before i was banned of course

By the way do you knwo who James H. McGee is? if you do give him the response, that i still would have said it to mortis face if it was in person since he sent me a vicious email and then blocked me from sending one back to him

All I would like to say is that I wasn't there and would like to know Why I am a piece of Shit as you stated in your other post. I would like to know the whole story and would like to reply to it with out any name calling. I thought this was a great group to join but as I am now thinking I might of been wrong.

just would like a hear the whole story.

TexasDoc

Texas Doc, i never saw you in the other chat, i am going from , all the other mods critisising me constantly except for quigs, he always helped me out with good info, i never spoke with you so i am just going on what mods, i talked to, sorry if i offended you, but i guess i will take back that comment,(that ussually doesn't happen with me) and chanfge it to all the mods that i talked to besides quigs are peices of shit

Happy Hunting

Well here i am.......
Thankyou for the thoughts.
I'm strugeling with what happened.
Just so you know I am a Vet, with that said Mini I think you went over board on Mort by attacking his personal family and his service to this country.
You really need to. get to know someone before you go on the attack toward someone like that, Mort has been my friend for a few years now.
I may not aggree with him on somthings, but in this case i think it got heated really fast.
Just so you know I was going to boot ya out after what you said that too mort, but he beat me too it. I do like all of you here and all of them there.
I think there is some apologies that need to go out here. You don't have too, But it would be the correct thing to do. (In my head only). You condem all the Mod's
and the funny thing is i can't think of one person in there that I don't like.
Mini you can attack WAR not the Soldier that went He was performing his duty to insure that our way of life stays as it is,and to make sure that others might get to enjoy the freedom of speech as well and all the liberties that come with it.
Now I'm not saying that all were good men, I wasn't there and Thank God I didn't have to be, But if the time would have been for me to go, I'm telling you I would and will go. I will cut and paste this to the other posting and add to it from here.
Quigley Sharp's

I'd still would like to understand why my screename and password was deleted and I have to reregister?

I was known as NutCase

and TheViperess has the same problem
confused.gif

Nut, I was told that what happened over there was a knee jerk reaction. We were all dumped, including me. It's being or has been corrected. I have been asked to apologize for that.. so on behalf of those who's knee jerked, I apologize..

As for Mini, I had lots of respect for that young man until I read what was said. I understand the impetuosity of youth, but certain things, even from young men, go beyond that realm. I believe that an apology is due Mortis regardless of anyone's vision or view of war. He did not start that war, nor did I. We both fought in it however. That does not make either of us baby killers. I can atest to the fact, from first hand experience, that a 12 year old girl with an AK can kill you just as dead as a 40 year old man with the same weapon. So, that being said, I will offer only one piece of advice Mini, never judge anyone until you have marched in thier boots. You are certianly entitled to your views, but reflect for a moment on exactly how you came to have that entitlement. It was not some hair head preaching anti war propoganda or love your neighbor. It was soldiers and citizens taking up arms "to secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity". Those are some powerful words. You should think about them next time you decide to tell some soldier or marine what an ass he is. Just think on it for a while.. It's already been said on this forum, but no one hates war more than the soldier fighting it.

cool.gif

I think it's Funny that T-doc and the Whole board Associates Mini Me with "THIS BOARD" thats as bad as when mini said everyone was a Baby Killer. Thats like saying all Americans Chew BUbblegum and Drink Coke. Although I don't Agree with what Mini Said, He has the Right to Say Whatever He wants just like Everyone Else Does. Just because it isn't the Most proper thing, Popular thing and Definatly not in the Right package, He's Still a Teenager and You older Folks Could have Handled it Different too.

I look at it as Mini Not Agreeing with an Admin, Getting Nuked, Me coming in Standing up for Hime and The lot of us Being cut from the Chat for it. Did Everyone get a Sorry for that ? I'm not a Chat person and You won't see me on there much, I've made some Friends on it but I can take it of leave it. Apperently there is a Few that should leave it and Check out the REAL world for they are not much more then BIG BABIES themselves. Please make a Responce, Say what you want, And maybe I can BAnn you and ALL your Friends, Or maybe I'm a little different and Will let you say Your side.

Maybe We should BANN cjcj and WYOhunter for having different thoughts on Mexicans ? MAybe ? Both of them have lost thier Temper and MAde some Rude comments At one time. WHo here is Above that. PLease send me a list who I should Start Nuking for doing Such !!!!

I'm guessing people can Say Sorry if they Want, Or not, Either way He's not the only one that should say it maybe ?

Maybe I should Say Sorry for saying KISS MY ASS but then Again, I'm not in the Mood Right now So I won't.

I will close with the Comment that I've chatted with Quiggley on the Phone and Via Email in the Past and He's "good people". Since this topic was About him, I felt compelled to say that.

In closing , I will say that the Arguement was Bewtween Mini and Mortis, He shouldn't have to Say sorry to everyone/anyone else.... Thats just my thinking though, But I wasn't in the WAR, so I probably don't know as much as Veterans Maybe ?!?!

Going to have dinner with a Few guys from the Board. I'll be back later for all this Fun ...
rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by danr55:
Nut, I was told that what happened over there was a knee jerk reaction. We were all dumped, including me. It's being or has been corrected. I have been asked to apologize for that.. so on behalf of those who's knee jerked, I apologize..
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dan, there is no need for you to apologize for someone else's knee jerk reatcion. It is their place to do it themselves. As far as I am concerned I would like to stay deleted. People need to learn to respond and not react like that.

Back