MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Quick but Fun

TBinKodiak

Well the roads were crap and I had to fight a heavy tide and ice flows, but I managed to knock 2 down in an hour and half this morning. Good snowstorm going right now so tomorrow is not looking good. Looks like this may be my last duck hunt of the season. :(

Jan202007Ducks.jpg

Nice work TB. What are the birds in the pic (shut up Moosie, I know they are ducks)? Any problems with losing divers if they go down crippled in that deep water?

I can't imagine trying to recover birds in that kinda water, I finally got my sorry azz out chasing ducks this last weekend, ended up with the same body count as you, but mine were in the river..just a hop, skip and a splash for the hound..thanks for the photos.

TB, good on ya, I'm not going to make it out for the rest of the season either. Can't complain I guess but it was a slow season for me for sure !!!
Nice pictures.

Those ducks look familiar. I think I saw them when I was there ;)

Miller they are goldeneyes, not sure if they are barrows or commons. Hens or youg ones are too difficult to ID for me. There were some nice looking drakes around but they didn't want to come my way. Lots of Emperor geese flying around but unfortunatly they are off limits.
Moosie, you may have seen them. This is in Women's Bay near Bells Flats. It has a lot of fresh water dumping into it so it gets lots of ice when it gets cold.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back