Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Quick Backpack Hunt

Great pics and adventure. I too love reading about your opportunities in NZ and OZ. I wish I knew some derogatory remark in Aboriginy for your last comment on one of my posts, but I'll let it slide.................THIS TIME! :rolleyes:

Congrats again
-Cade

It's all good mate...i just know your going to have your hands full with those girls...haha

Looks like neat country to hunt. Do you usually run into any others hunters?

Occasionally mate, but i like to avoid other hunters, and always try to be in remote areas, i could say in the last 23 years of maybe 1500 days sambar hunting, i have probably actually met other hunters whilst hunting less then 10 times, mind you drive past plenty of camps and other guys on roads etc. I just prefer to be hunting where there is less pressure and at times when there are less guys around.

Awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Do you hunt on "public land" in Australia?

Beautiful critters.

Mainly public land, have a few private blocks for other deer species, but just like the public land sambar hunting. We have a lot of it over here.

This is badazz! All except for the snake part. :)

Thanks for sharing.

Snakes are the number 1 reason i carried an epirb...until i had to set it off 3 years ago and get helicoptered out due to the onset of hypothermia when i tried to push things a little too hard with minimal gear in big country..but yeah, snakes are always on your mind, especially on the warm sunny days...doesn't stop me though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wildfan99
Back