Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Question about posting pictures

WestND

I have "Kodak Easyshare" installed on the computer. When I click on "outload" on the manage attachements program, it says my file is to large , so and so to many MB's.......Whats the trick, I saw someone just post something on how easy it was to post pictures on this site, not for this Norwegien!!! How can I make it work? Thanks

Great question! I have kodak easyshare also and I haven't been able to post pics either!! Of course this is mostly because I'm a complete computer dunse!!! :eek:

There is a size limit on the size of the pic taht can be uploaded.

take any photo program and resize the picture.

Kim kamando has a free picture program on her website somewhere, I heard her talk about it yesterday on the radio and this question came up.

if you have a gallery membership then they are resized automatically.

I was going to see if this new board has a way to resize automatically also.

Delw

Thanks. I downloaded that program just to see but I still can't "gitter done". I don't know how to make the program resize the pic.....?

WESTND, Do I need to Call you and Walk you though it ? :D :D

When you save a Pic, does it have the Opion to "save as" and then a 1-10 for a .jpg ? Or anything that looks like a resize ? Is there a Help menu ? Is there a pulldown that has some type of option in it >!??!! Heck, there has to be ther somewere :)

Back