Question about OYOA draws..

Moosie

Grand poopa
So I was looking through draws. I don't get it ?!?!?!

Can Someone explain somethnig to me.... For Example :OREGON...

http://oyoa.hunterstrailhead.com/huntresults4.php

If I put in for the First draw "Hart Mountian No. 1" If I had 7 or more points I would have drawn ?!?!?!?! 6 points 36.4% 5 points 1.9% 4 points 1.9% , etc ?!?!?!

I didn't put in for that unit but I did another one where I had 2 more points then the Minimum (Like 4 points) and the results went to 2 points were 100%. Why wouldn't I have drawn ?!?!?!?!

Crap.... I think I lookd up Resident. My boy caught it.

IDBugler, look up our unit and tell me. I thought we had 4 points ?!?!?!? no ? Sill should have been 100%

I'm geussing you put in for the owhyee unit and was'nt it just a few yrs ago idbugler killed a buck over there? So I am guessing you have more points then he does? If your applying together you can put your points together but divide that by 2, so if you had 4, he had 2 that means you would only go into the draw with 3 pts...........

We had 3 points last year and will have 4 going into this years draw. Last year our chance of drawing was 12%.

The easiest way to use that is to leave the points part blank. Which you may have. We should draw this year.

Thanks for the Clarity.

I tried to see how many points I had but I put in my last name and it said I wasn't found... WTH ?

you have to use your hunter number now, not your SS number like in the past. The number is on your license.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back