Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Question about OYOA draws..

Moosie

Grand poopa
So I was looking through draws. I don't get it ?!?!?!

Can Someone explain somethnig to me.... For Example :OREGON...

http://oyoa.hunterstrailhead.com/huntresults4.php

If I put in for the First draw "Hart Mountian No. 1" If I had 7 or more points I would have drawn ?!?!?!?! 6 points 36.4% 5 points 1.9% 4 points 1.9% , etc ?!?!?!

I didn't put in for that unit but I did another one where I had 2 more points then the Minimum (Like 4 points) and the results went to 2 points were 100%. Why wouldn't I have drawn ?!?!?!?!

Crap.... I think I lookd up Resident. My boy caught it.

IDBugler, look up our unit and tell me. I thought we had 4 points ?!?!?!? no ? Sill should have been 100%

I'm geussing you put in for the owhyee unit and was'nt it just a few yrs ago idbugler killed a buck over there? So I am guessing you have more points then he does? If your applying together you can put your points together but divide that by 2, so if you had 4, he had 2 that means you would only go into the draw with 3 pts...........

We had 3 points last year and will have 4 going into this years draw. Last year our chance of drawing was 12%.

The easiest way to use that is to leave the points part blank. Which you may have. We should draw this year.

Thanks for the Clarity.

I tried to see how many points I had but I put in my last name and it said I wasn't found... WTH ?

you have to use your hunter number now, not your SS number like in the past. The number is on your license.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back