QUALITY Big Guy gear

Ghillieman

Man its hard to find QUALITY gear For big guys. Not necessarily camo, but good pants, shirts, rain gear...etc.
If one of the Big suppliers had a line they would corner the market.

I don't know how big you're talking, I'm 6'4 and 260 lbs. I get irritated by many of the outdoors clothing lines running all their sizes small.
Traditional hunting clothing (Filson, Cabelas, LL Bean) I wear an xl or 2xl max. I need to go 3xl on sitka to fit, really? Plus no tall sizes. A lot of the pre Bass Pro stuff from Cabelas was pretty good and offered in talls, but like most everything else J Morris screwed that up. I will continue to support LL Bean and others who make clothes in tall sizes rather than retailers who size goofy and don't offer talls, only chasing the bottom line without extensive sizes.

Does seem like the cutoff for a lot of hunting clothing manufacturers is around 42/32 or 42/34 on their pants.
Kuiu does make 3xl tops and jackets in some of their lines, and some of their pants go up to 42x37 in their tall inseam. Looks like Skre makes up to 4x in their tops.
As many on this website have mentioned in other clothing discussions, there’s lots of manufacturers that caters to hikers and campers that will work just fine for hunting. Also some of the work wear lines, and even Box stores like Costco, carry stuff that’ll work.

Dam thats tough! I need a roomy shoulder 3xl but that atleast leaves me options at 4xl the only thing i can think of is the carhartt force line (has some big /tall option). I have several of the tops and like them all and might be worth looking into. The trick for hunting clothing with carhartt is staying away from all the cotton based products, the force line is nice. Good luck!

Big Camo has big sizes but not sure what level of quality your looking for. I never have been able to find Sika or kuiu level quality in bigger sizes and found some 3xl -4xl stuff was pretty under size. I had the best luck with big camo but some of their stuff is better than others.

Just put in a search on EBay for what brand and size and set it up for email alerts. Vintage and like new
I am 6'2 and have found some great buys you just to have patience as it will show up what you want.

Back