Put up or Shut up

I am a little discouraged tamales, enchiladas and tortas have not been raised as potential fair for our proposed soiree. Perhaps a pot-au-feu might be a reasonable compromise for the omnivorous.

Amberjack, are still taking those court ordered touchy feely classes? Remember, class can't be bought. It has to be given to you by a westsider. :D

There's another Eastsider in here. I just got off Canyon Lake. It was a good day! Only five bass, but a beautiful morning.

Yes Lie Guy I am getting in touch with my inner beauty. My Zen is dead center. I have to take these classes in order to keep from going postal when I meet a Westsider.

Now lawvegas there you going playing that race card again with the mexican food.... :D :D :D :D

your bringing it correct???

Delw

Way up north here, they visit the testical festival...I don't know if I would like to have them close to mine after watching them "CHEW and RIP" into their plate fulls... :D

Hey Amberjack,

Salsa made from the streets of Guadalupe? That's gross! :eek: I'll bet it's hot though! LOL! Would that be salsa negra?

John

I am more than happy to throw in my dos centavos to help out the cause. Y'all just name the time and date and I'll be there if I can. I may not fish very well, but I KNOW I can out lie each of you. Viva la raza (solamente in la Este).

I am an ENIGMA!

I live on the Eastside, but I have a westside appetite, and I don't mind being dirty every once in a while.

Since I am the only eastside westside fence walker. I shall nominate myself to be the liason or mediator for both sides(you see? I can even speak the language of boths sides).

1. Bartlett it is. (see how easy this is)

2. Everyone bring some food. (who cares what it is, I'll eat the leftovers from both sides dishes. Hey I did a funny.) :D

3. When? (this is the only thing we should discuss. Once this is settled, everthing else will fall into place. I promise.) :rolleyes:

Don't be wishy washy, you're givin us eastsiders a bad rep. Your actin like one if those touchy feely lesbians now. Stop it dammit :mad: :mad: :mad:

homo9.jpg

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Double !!!"NOT"!!! agreed!!!
Lets get off of your duffs fisherwoosies and get the game here a cooking. Don't climb into your boat now and go stare at a bober that will never move except for a little wave action. Stand up and be men. Stand up to your northern brethern and defend thy selves.......
Fisherwoosies!!!! I like that....LMAO!!! :D :D :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back