Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Put up or Shut up

Amberjack

Okay enough of this Westside vs Eastside crap.
You Westsiders must eat gunpowder for breakfast cuz you are always shooting your mouths off.

Tournamnet time -> Anything goes except for nets, all fish will be counted, cats, carp, bluegills yellow bass all of em. Total weight wins. Two people per boat. Sounds like we could do a total of about 6 teams, 3 for the west and 3 for the east. Losers spring for ??

Now which lake??

Pleasant has no fish
Saguaro is crowded
Bartlett may be good

So lets here it

I'm game! Lets have our own BBQ/Tourney! Forget the other place. Don't we have our vote from the old site? Why not go by that? Lets catch some fish, share some lies and have a good time! :D

John

I'm in, would like to fish Apache! Nice long drive for the westsiders so maybe their mouths will get tired before they get there. Chris :D

LMAO

I think we should require they check in at 5:00 am. They would have to leave the house at 2:00 and by the time they got there they would be so wired from caffiene they couldn't even think straight

AMberjack your on to something here... Lets do it.. BUT NO YELLOW bass. I hear thats all you eastsiders can catch LMAO.. I wouldnt mind making the drive to apache. I love apache lake.... But 5 am in the morning wow I am just getting to sleep by then...

Delw

I think JohnSWA hit the nail on the head, a good time fishin and tellin lies by all, maybe a BBQ thrown in. Lets see if we can pull it off this time. Maybe Thong Beach at Saguaro

If I remember right the other place voted to do Alamo but Bartlet would be the most fair even if it is on the eastside.

Westy...

OH wait I think the westsiders should bring the food.. cause if the east siders do it will me more of a yuppie plate... like cheese and whine, salads and that other semi gay food....

Delw

On the westside where all the water is we can still BBQ at our lakes.

I think all the lakes allow gas BBQ grills. I know Pleasant does.

Westy...

I vote for Bartlett.
But why should'nt I, I am there every Thursday helping plant those habitats.
Do I have an unfair advantage. Not when it comes to telling tall ones, Gotfish has every one beat there.

Lets all bring something different to eat and share with each other. I can bring a couple of tables if you all don't want to use their ramadas. I can bring some propane stoves for heating up the pots of meat or what ever people bring?

Let me know the date in adavnce please so I can make sure of my funding and time off to do it. I work weekends:(

Bartlett works fore me. Lets do it. Draw your rods, fishing that is, for you eastsiders.

Law Vegas should be ineligible. He lives way west of the eastside and only went to school on the eastside. He should be a central guy but if you want him you got him. It won't make a bit of difference.

Amberjack why are you recruiting on the other web site? Don't have confidence in the eastsiders on this site? Sneaky, sneaky.
:D
;)

Aw Del you redneck lesbian, I suppose you want have something like steak or Beef stew.

You see Del you need a culture in your life.
A little liver pate, some zinfindel wine, a little brie cheese, maybe a spicey salmon salad, maybe some grey poupon, and of course Dasani water.

I am open just name the lake, or we vote on it.

AJ, what the heck are eating? No wonder you don't catch much. No fish is going to bite the line of some yuppie wanna be.

Del, right on meat, meat, meat. Red and juicy and lots of fries. Let them fish know we, on the westside are real men. Death to salad. :D

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back