Puppy's on the ground!

Don Fischer

Just got word from my friend in Yakima. Stormy has two females and a male on the ground this morning. They are expecting more and mother is dual registered Red Setter. Guess which one is Stormy. Wish I had the time and money for another pup! Mother is a Come Back bred dog, really nice dog!

u0ool25h.jpg

Just got word from my friend in Yakima. Stormy has two females and a male on the ground this morning. They are expecting more and mother is dual registered Red Setter. Guess which one is Stormy. Wish I had the time and money for another pup! Mother is a Come Back bred dog, really nice dog!

u0ool25h.jpg
Pretty dogs!

As of 7:30 this morning, six pups on the ground. Three males and three females! Two more came in last night!

Went to Yakima today to see Stormy's puppys and their mom, Tig. First pic is Tig. Beautiful dog out of come back kennels. Shes about 40# never had a haircut. owner hunts her and is in love with her, really sweet girl.

Tig
8QOsUQtl.jpg

Hopefully can get the puppy's without another post.
CXC96DIl.jpg

wydN0ovl.jpg

CpRpEY8l.jpg

Few more photo's but haven't loaded them yet. Sounds like three males and one female left to sell. They are 4 1/2 weeks in these photos.

Last edited:
Nice looking pups! I just 'rescued' a 2 year old Ironfire red setter. She's a real neat dog, much different personality than my Llew. Bird work is coming along nicely. Cool to see more red dogs out West that will hunt!
52076601982_09fae90eea_z.jpg

Nice looking pups! I just 'rescued' a 2 year old Ironfire red setter. She's a real neat dog, much different personality than my Llew. Bird work is coming along nicely. Cool to see more red dogs out West that will hunt!
52076601982_09fae90eea_z.jpg
Beautiful! My Sis ia pure Ironfire! This is her as a pup.

Stormy been in here quite a bit. He's really strong Ironfire on the top.

Bred Stormy to Sis and got my Snicker.

Where are you that you rescued your dog? Ironfire was in Minnesota but the folks retired recently and turned it over to their son and now it's in Colorado, out west of Denver a ways. Yea yoy'll fine her easier to work with I think. They are nowhere near as soft as E Setter's. Take training as well as GSP's. I had GSP's for a long time and figured I'd have them till I died then Stormy showed up! I think Sis and Snicker will be the last bird dogs. I'm getting long in the tooth.

Beautiful! My Sis ia pure Ironfire! This is her as a pup.

Where are you that you rescued your dog? Ironfire was in Minnesota but the folks retired recently and turned it over to their son and now it's in Colorado, out west of Denver a ways. Yea yoy'll fine her easier to work with I think. They are nowhere near as soft as E Setter's. Take training as well as GSP's. I had GSP's for a long time and figured I'd have them till I died then Stormy showed up! I think Sis and Snicker will be the last bird dogs. I'm getting long in the tooth.
I'm in East Idaho. She was purchased as a pup by a gentleman who intended to hunt her. Sadly he was diagnosed with cancer shortly after and passed last Fall. His wife wanted the pup to go to a hunting home. She's
got a big motor with a nice off switch. Been doing pigeon work for a few weeks and she's pointed a few wild birds this spring. Saber/Emerald Lady pup, had a good chat when I got her with the Ironfire son running things now, nice guy.

I'm in East Idaho. She was purchased as a pup by a gentleman who intended to hunt her. Sadly he was diagnosed with cancer shortly after and passed last Fall. His wife wanted the pup to go to a hunting home. She's
got a big motor with a nice off switch. Been doing pigeon work for a few weeks and she's pointed a few wild birds this spring. Saber/Emerald Lady pup, had a good chat when I got her with the Ironfire son running things now, nice guy.
East Idaho? I sold a pup to a guy over there out of Sis and Stormy about a year and a half ago, can't remember his name. Can't be the same guy. This guy wasn't old enough to die! Seems he was just north of Pocatello somewhere. No can't be. That guy got one a male with black nose and eyes.

Last edited:
Lost my 13 year old lab last october. Still waiting to get another puppy. These are beautiful dogs. Thanks for sharing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back