Puppy Pictures

Idaho Ron

Here is some pictures of my new pup. She is a GSP, and her Name is Gretta. She is 7 1/2 weeks old.
This morning I tossed a pair of Barbie pants my daughter was playing with from a table to the area of the floor where my daughter was playing. Gretta locked up on the pants. So I got a tail and had her do it again for pictures. She picks up everythig and brings it back to me. I hope she keeps this up! Ron
Gretta%206.5.jpg

Gretta%202.jpg

Gretta%204.jpg

Gretta%205.jpg

Definitely a champion!
biggrin.gif
Many guys advise not playing those pointing games with wings. They say it teaches the dog "sight pointing" and not to use their nose. I don't know about that, it's certainly debatable.

Biggest mistake most guys make is to try to hurry the dogs training and they take the fun out of it for a young dog. I'm a big believer in not even worrying about steadiness training until the dog has had one bird season of great fun before it has to start getting serious about things. Seems to build a lot more enthusiasm for the hunt.

TBONE, I thought the same thing when I saw your pup. It looks like you did very well with her. I will have questions for you in the future. Ron

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back