PEAX Equipment

Puffy? Synthetic, warm, not crazy expensive?

I think Feathered Friends ran out of geese. That Eos jacket hasn’t been available since this thread started last year.
Go get one right now then, they appear to be in stock. Although, at $409 they must have bought other down coats to disassemble for the feathers.

Go get one right now then, they appear to be in stock. Although, at $409 they must have bought other down coats to disassemble for the feathers.
I got an email “in stock” notification the other day! Hoping they’ll still have them in stock around the holidays so I can ask the lady for one.

Guessing the price bump came because the geese demanded a cost of living wage increase.

Interesting site...Temp ranges seem a little lower than reality but maybe I'm missing something.

Last edited:
Interesting site...Temp ranges seem a little lower than reality but maybe I'm missing something.

I'd use that table for relative comparison rather than usable temp, there is no EIN for clothing. Comfort level is going to vary a lot of by user and activity.

A little out of left field but the best thing I ever did for staying warm glassing was buy the Western Mountaineering Flight down puffy pants. Only 12oz and you can literally feel your legs getting warm when you pull them on. Probably my favorite piece of clothing I own. Almost half the weight of the first light uncompaghre puff pants and twice as warm. You aren’t going to beat the brush in them but once you are stationary they are unbelievable. I’ve had mine for seven years and they have held up great.

Back