Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

publichunter1 2022 Season Recap (Just in time to entice WY NRs to put in :) )

publichunter1

So yeah I dropped the ball on updating my hunts after the antelope hunt. Between a busy hunting season and starting a new job I just really didn't have enough time to get on here much.

If you missed the antelope hunt you can find it here:
https://www.hunttalk.com/threads/su...ce-antelope-tag-even-with-kids-in-tow.314968/

It was a great season. We filled our freezer and some friend's and family's freezers. My wife harvested her first animal ever, my boys got their first taste of mule deer hunting, I was able to help several friends harvest some animals, and I tagged several bulls, a cow, and a couple muleys. The late cow elk I killed this year was my first elk with a rifle so fun mixing it up some. Anyway, I will try to do better next year but for now this will have to do. These were all WY and ID.

Can't wait to see what the good Lord has in store for 2023.
N Buck A2.PNGN Buck.jpegN Elk I.jpegElk Pack.jpegN Sage Grous.jpg

Last edited:
@RyGuy We both agreed. We saw some better bucks but we both loved the look of that guy. It helped he was rutted up and let my wife get in close.

@Hilljackoutlaw this one is just for you

Not only was the cow elk my first ever rifle elk but also my first private land elk. Trying to get some elk to leave my buddies hay alone. He picked her up and brought her to the road in a tractor. Then proceeded to go feed the cows and bury the tractor. Made for a fun time.

IMG_6827.jpeg IMG_2290.jpeg

@RyGuy We both agreed. We saw some better bucks but we both loved the look of that guy. It helped he was rutted up and let my wife get in close.

@Hilljackoutlaw this one is just for you

Not only was the cow elk my first ever rifle elk but also my first private land elk. Trying to get some elk to leave my buddies hay alone. He picked her up and brought her to the road in a tractor. Then proceeded to go feed the cows and bury the tractor. Made for a fun time.

View attachment 259410 View attachment 259411
Looks like there could be a lot of shoveling involved to in bury the tractor.

Back