Public Land Trail Cam Etiquette

You find a trail cam on public land, do you...


  • Total voters
    80
PSA to everyone. Game cams are called camera traps by biologists and are used for a great many things. I used them to count anglers and boats at a public launch before. Wardens use them to deter or catch poachers and littering. They can be used to estimate populations, map migration corridors, determine crop depredations, scout capture locations and guage public use of an area. These cameras are often labeled only on the inside as labeling them on the outside is a sure fire way for them to get shot.

So before doing something obscene in front of a camera think of the poor technician or biologist going through those pictures.
 
I guess I just never notice them, but if I did, there would definitely be a full moon to view for the owner.

I am not sure why everyone is so sensitive about that these days but I still find mooning to be very classy and always necessary!
Obviously no one has seen an inverted moon… it’s a Root thing. Maybe MTmuley has.
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
120,152
Messages
2,251,437
Members
39,103
Latest member
s bic
Back
Top