Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

PSE Mach X NX

csutton7

Well I believe my brother and I are each getting the PSE Mach X NX---i haven't been bow hunting for years, but if all goes according to plans we will have them soon----so I'll be posting here more often in the near future----anyone have any words of wisdom or info on these bows????....chris

OOPs---it's not the PSE bow, but the AR Velocity---evidently this is the same bow as the PSE Mach x nx------my brother says AR(Archery Research) is who makes the bows for PSE but AR sells them under a different name-----should have it in a couple of weeks---in fact my one brother is getting the same and the other one is getting the AR Vengance---now if we could just talk the last brother into hunting-----chris

ok I'm getting the AR-32, one brother the AR-velocity and the other the AR-vengence---sorry for the confusion, but there were some last minute negotiating which made the deal change a little--hopefully this is it and now it will be how to outfit it----chris

thanks I'll file that away, so that I start out heavy and maybe work back--when I get it I'm going to pro shop and gonna get it set up---been sometime since I've shot a bow, so it's going to be interesting---chris

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1st BDX Scope
Back