Yeti GOBOX Collection

Procrastinators, unite!

R.K.

As I'm laying there in bed, I remembered I hadn't put in for my MT antelope tags. So with the adrenaline rush from that panic, I'm now posting here and re-evaluating my priorities that kept me putting this off.

With any luck, I'll draw a B-tag in the same unit as my dad (NR), and we'll get to chase them together. But before then, my idiot self has decided to go chase them with a bow on the 900 tag. What have I just gotten myself into?

Guess I need to restock on arrows and start practicing a bit harder. Happy hunting season, everyone.

As I'm laying there in bed, I remembered I hadn't put in for my MT antelope tags. So with the adrenaline rush from that panic, I'm now posting here and re-evaluating my priorities that kept me putting this off.

With any luck, I'll draw a B-tag in the same unit as my dad (NR), and we'll get to chase them together. But before then, my idiot self has decided to go chase them with a bow on the 900 tag. What have I just gotten myself into?

Guess I need to restock on arrows and start practicing a bit harder. Happy hunting season, everyone.
Good luck. This happened to me one year and I woke up at 2:30am on June 2nd and tried to apply for elk B and antelope. The system would only let me apply for one (don’t remember which), but counted it as a win at that point. 😂😂😂

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back