Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Primers WTF?

At this point the shortage feels artificial. It's been going on for what 2 years? I can't remember the last time I saw 210's or 215's on a store shelf.

I got my LRP for 75/box at Scheels and I'm content with that as long as I can reload.

Shotshell primers are pretty much non existent as well. I've read that all the mfg's are using them for their own ammo. So not much left for reloaders
Scheels in here KC has a constant supply of shotshell primers.

Shotshell primers are pretty much non existent as well. I've read that all the mfg's are using them for their own ammo. So not much left for reloaders
Cheddites are readily available. I’ve started looking for other brands than just the ones the US marketing rags want to promote.

At this point the shortage feels artificial. It's been going on for what 2 years? I can't remember the last time I saw 210's or 215's on a store shelf.
Way back when Trump beat Hillary I read an article saying that the guns, and ammo suppliers were hurting because they had layed in huge stocks of product expecting a Clinton win and the resulting feeding frenzy that would follow. But Trump won and sales were off drastically.

Now you hear about primers finally shaking loose with pre pandemic manufacturing dates.

"Artificial" is probably too nice of a description.

Back