Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Pretty Epic New Guy

JustEppic

Hey! Disabled veteran, avid hunting and fisherman from Washington. I hunt Idaho a little bit and did a little hunting in Nebraska. I hunt Deer and Elk the most but will be hitting bear hard this year and going for my first Turkey! Will be looking for a partner in Idaho, willing to help teach kids, and love to learn new things. I hunt muzzleloader, archery, and modern.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I will be submitting myself to a residential pain diome (clinic) for 2 months to help with my chronic pain and migraines. It will be hard on my family in the short run but Benefits are far reaching in the long run, so all support in good vibes, thoughts, prayers, whatever is appreciated. I will be on the boards if they let me have technology so I can keep my mind on hunting and the goal to get my life back. I will be done in time for my bear hunt in Idaho, and I plan on hunting in gmu 5,6 or 8A (the last one more to scour for my archery elk hunt). I am game to meet any of you! Be blessed and soldier on!

Welcome. Thanks for your service. I hope your treatments ease the pain and migraines.
Hey thanks Randy, I didn’t know you were active on the boards, should have guessed, you’re such a good guy lol. I bought “that wild country” so I got something to do, you got any recommendations for books? Specifically for backcountry, I want to do my first one... my only issue is the cpap... but maybe I can satellite camp and use my batteries... just weight right?

Many many thanks for your service. It is greatly appreciated. Wishing you the best of luck in your treatments to come!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back