Caribou Gear Tarp

Predator Video

Jay Nistetter

What ever became of the Member's video?

It's 110 to 118 degrees out right now. Cat, Badger and Fox season starts in 10 days. The fur should be primed up real good by then. LOL

Your bad Jay. Are you goingto be using your fur gun? You know, Im alot like you. I like to wait untill they are prime before I leave em lay (Coyotes that is).

CS. You must be talk about my heathen brother. :D

C1.jpg

Fred Cronk was using a mouth call and was working the pair in. They stopped several times and Fred kept working them in. Actually this is in my video and shows the "Would You Shoot" sequence. When they stop, Fred changes the sound to get their attention and back on track. It lasts a couple minutes and lets you see what the coyotes typically do. I've used this in seminars asking the audience when would they take a shot and inveriblt they all want to bust the coyotes after half a minute.

Here's a photo of the coyote bearing down on the decoy: Ears up and forward. Very intense. That's Fred sitting on a stool on the right side of the pic.
Coy013.jpg

Here's another photo from the video:
Coy014.jpg

Dude, the "Member's video" stuff is sitting in a box unfortunately. I had a couple people together to help out and it didn't work out yet. I can build it but any free time I have I come here to keep all the posts alive ;) We're still trying to work it out. I'm trying to finish some projects while still adding more to them then I've finished. Bad cycle ;)

Jay, you really get around. I liked your video. That sequence you show (above) also includes turning the camera around showing the white Pick Up parked in plain sight, in the middle of the road, behind you. That, and the end zone dance by Fred.

Drop in at Huntmaters, when you get a chance. LB

Back