Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Predator Help

huntid73

Hey Hunttalkers, i hope this is the right place to post this, but I have some family members who are ranchers and they are having calves picked off by coyotes or wolves. They live in the Indian Valley area of Idaho (west of Cascade) and are in the need of someone who can help them out. Any recommendations of trappers or hunters in that area please let me know and I will forward the info. They have been hunting too, but too many predators for them to handle and maintain their daily operations.

Id have them grab some snares and find some trails leading into their calving grounds and start hanging cable. Snares are easy and low maintenance and very effective.

Hey Hunttalkers, i hope this is the right place to post this, but I have some family members who are ranchers and they are having calves picked off by coyotes or wolves. They live in the Indian Valley area of Idaho (west of Cascade) and are in the need of someone who can help them out. Any recommendations of trappers or hunters in that area please let me know and I will forward the info. They have been hunting too, but too many predators for them to handle and maintain their daily operations.
I would like to help out with the coyote problem. I live in Idaho City.
Roger---

Funny, 2 years ago I was there in Indian Valley watching a single wolf scattering a herd of cattle. I sat watching from 80 yards from my truck til the wolf locked eyes with me and ran off. I easily had time to anchor him but I did not have permission. I usually keep 2 wolf tags on me.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back