Prayers please..UPDATE

Praying for him and his family.

We don’t see the whole picture here on earth but “all things come together for the good of those who love the Lord”.

UPDATE: Unfortunately, his parents have had to make the unfathomable decision to remove him from life support. Brain scans this morning showed no activity......please continue to pray for his family. I'm incredibly saddened and reminded at the fragility of life.
I can not fathom the challenging pain and hope not to find myself in such a position. Praying for his family and close friend's strength and soothing community compassion.

The city administrator that I work with, Tyler, suffered a brain hemorrhage this morning and is currently in a coma. The doctors can't operate due to location, and his prognosis is not good. He needs a miracle. I've worked with many different administrators over the years, and he has been the best. Young (just 31), smart and dedicated to making the citizens lives better for choosing to live in our town. Please pray for him and his parents. Can't imagine what they are going through. So glad they are allowed in the room with him now.

UPDATE: Unfortunately, his parents have had to make the unfathomable decision to remove him from life support. Brain scans this morning showed no activity......please continue to pray for his family. I'm incredibly saddened and reminded at the fragility of life.
The Lord heals

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back