Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Prayer request

Kraven

Well all we just found out that my mother has breast cancer.She gets her results back tomorrow from her MRI and was wondering if some of you could say a little something for her to help get thru this ordeal.She is scheduled to have surgery next friday to remove the lump so I hope all goes well.I have never asked for help like this so it feels uncomfortable to me.Thank you all.

If they got in early Kev with diagnosis and just as quick with treatment, she should be sweet as Kev, but we crossing our fingers down south for her, you and your family Mate,
Cheers Bud, Jeff.

Yep, as Jeff said, she should be pretty well off if this was caught early...
Prayers are with her Kevin....
Russ..

Thank you all very much.She gets her results back tomorrow when she goes and sees the Dr.Then she has surgery next friday to remove the lump.Thanks again all.

Kraven,
Keeping your Mother in thoughts and prayers and your family as well. Hope everything goes good and she has a speedy recovery.
DixieLady

Kraven:

I will say a prayer for your Mom. No matter how bad it seems, God is the guy in control. Spend as much time as you can with her. Our prayers are with you bro.

Sorry to be so long in replying...but I am sending good wishes and prayers your and her way. I know how important those Moms are. Mine is still my bestest friend.

-RogueWarrior-

Hey Kraven, take care of her and yourself, I hope all goes well. There's a guy here at work who's mother has had breast cancer 3 times, she's gone through the loose her hair treatment and keeps coming back and is doing well. It started over 25 years ago and she's still going strong. The treatments are improving too.

At one of her birthday partys with a bunch of kids and grandkids and great grandkids now, they asked her what her wish was and she said, "Oh, to be 50 again!" Most people at her birthday party were under 50 and their mouths dropped in surprise at a wish like that.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back