Powder Valley - get while you can

homers

Quite a bit of powder (relatively speaking) in stock. Just bought some 4350. It'll be gone like a fart in the wind so don't hesitate.

it was gone the moment it was posted. I've been keeping an eye out for some powders for a friend and rarely do they last more than 3 or 4 minutes however they have been lasting longer than a couple weeks ago.

Primer in stock alerts crash sites and I've started seeing companies charging $100-400/1k for primers. People are still buying because there are guys paying 2-3X that on gunbroker

That was the very thing I was looking for, that and RL19 and RL15. Those we're all out of stock by the time I got there.
I’d prefer the Sc but whatever would work. At this point I’m looking one pound of that and rl-17.

Last edited:
So last Sunday afternoon I looked on PV and they had quite a bit of powder available. I texted a couple buddies to let them know and hurried and put a few things in my cart. By the time I was checking out everything was gone.

This morning I looked and there was stuff available. I hurried and put the stuff I use that was available, H4895, H4831, H4198, In my cart and checked out lightning fast. I then texted my buddies but it was all gone in minutes.

I'm still watching for the holy Grail: Retumbo. :D

Back