POW .... huh

muskeg

for Black Bear ..... everyone knows that POW has been all shot up. No good Bears left. Only itsy-bitsy ones.

and the Blacktail hunting ..... everyone knows that POW has been all shot up. No deer over there. Only a few itsy-bitsy ones.

I'm Guessing you're going to show us a PICture now ?!?!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Read the "FALL hunting" post
tongue.gif

Johnnie,

I tried to coax a bit farther north, to Kupreanof/Kuiu, but I don't think they're listening.
smile.gif

How about posting a Kermode picture?

That might make head towards the Misty, or somehwere on the mainland in GMU 1.

Anybody know a good guide/outfit in GMU1???

biggrin.gif

Mossie .... if you insist ....

here is the one George got this spring. It was over 7 and official B&C score of 20 12/16. George is no little guy. He is a SWAT team member from Long Island NY and had a college and short pro football career. Even though he took this Bear on day 2 we had a great week of sightseeing and fishing. He enjoyed the time out of the 'office'. He did see some Twin Towers hard duty but we didn't talk much 'office' stuff. It was great to hunt and fish with him.

can you picture this itsy-bitsy POW Bear with 150+ lbs of fall weight added?

georgebear1.jpg

georgebear2.jpg

BW ..... I agree, POW would never be the same, they should all go to Kuiu. Or the Mainland out of Hyder, that bunch getting Hyderized would be a sight to behold
grouphug.gif

I'll have a pic of that Blue Bear we got spring before last soon. It was mounted whole body and Howie says it is awsome. Actually Howie is on his way up right now (for a second thriller hunt with Muskeg) as we are headed over to POW on Tue to track down one of those itsy-bitsy Blacks and kill some Cohos. When Bobby gets done with his next Goat hunter they will meet us at the cabin. We will be looking over those itsy-bitsy Blacktail till 22nd of Sept when we will go after another Goat.

MUSKEG, We need to talk goats soon,,,, then I can Slip out after wards and Hook up with them for a Bear ... or something like that
tongue.gif

Mossie ....

Arn't you in AK? How do you keep chiming in? Arn't you in the field? If not you should be staggering down the street from the 'bush co' talking to the sidewalk or passed out in your room waiting on the bush plane.

Or do you have a satalite link from camp and your laptop?

good luck ..... be safe

I have a SAT phone... BUT didn't rent the laptop uploading attachment. I leave for AK in 6 days
smile.gif

Back