MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Posting WMG copyrighted music to YouTube?

DouglasR

Does anyone know how I could post a a ski video with Fleetwood Mac playing in the background?

I imported the vid from my GoPro to iphone, downloaded the song from I tunes and added it to the video via iMovie and now when I try to share the link on here it’s just displaying the wmg copyright screen.

any ideas?

You'll probably have to pick a different track.

On YouTube, once they identify that a video has copyrighted audio, they let the copyright holder decide what to do with it. Many are happy to just take the ad revenue from videos with their content and let the video go on, but others will block the video entirely.

You might be able to go into YouTube's creator studio and see more info on the error - sometimes they'll let the video play but you have to acknowledge that the copyright holder has made a claim on it (it may also give you the option of swapping out the soundtrack with something that is DRM-approved for public YouTube use).

Who would have predicted TicTok would have made fleetwood relevant again lol
What are you talking about?
Im a fm fan from wayyyy back.
I listen to fm radio all the time on pandora.
the only reason I even thought to do the slow snow plow dreams video is because “say you love me” came on as the sun was coming up over the mountains as I was driving from slc to steamboat on 40 and it was a vibe.
set the mood for the whole day.
I dare you to put that song on while you’re skiing and try not to dance like no ones looking.

Also, this was definitely brought to my attention by Ben Hoffman (Wheeler Walker jr.) on Rogan, but rumors is a freaking masterpiece.
have you seen this track listing?
4F564AC8-7A77-43DC-B32E-990B80EF0EC5.png

What are you talking about?
Im a fm fan from wayyyy back.
I listen to fm radio all the time on pandora.
the only reason I even thought to do the slow snow plow dreams video is because “say you love me” came on as the sun was coming up over the mountains as I was driving from slc to steamboat on 40 and it was a vibe.
set the mood for the whole day.
I dare you to put that song on while you’re skiing and try not to dance like no ones looking.

Also, this was definitely brought to my attention by Ben Hoffman (Wheeler Walker jr.) on Rogan, but rumors is a freaking masterpiece.
have you seen this track listing?
View attachment 169955
1610662928835.png

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back